Sunday, March 20, 2011

INSPIRATIONS SHORTAGE

Damn.

I think I am really not good in writing. I've been having thousands of ideas and they all just went away when I started typing in front of the screen. Ugh, I think this blog's title, "My Writable Thoughts" really shows how tiny the thoughts I could write.

My mother also said she has 'khatam' (finished in arabic) reading my blog. And she is waiting for the new post. (Yeah, she was actually unexpectedly reading my blog this whole time! -__-)

I also read my friend's blog, Cynder Kerlin, about paper crafts, and I found HOW DILIGENT SHE IS to take those photoshoots and make steps to make the crafts. OH DAMN (again). I don't have such diligence! Or maybe I do, but I don't have such a trigger to move me on.

The only productive thing I used to do recently, is taking photo with my SLR camera. Mostly photos of my little sister who is very expressive and worth to be captured. I think in few weeks (but I can't guarantee if it becomes few months or years) I'll update my Flickr! *Yeaaay* And again I had this inspiration from my best friend, Difa, who has already reached her Flickr photos number limit! HAHA. I'm so seasons late.

I also think to update my DeviantArt again, but I don't feel I have found something worth to be submitted. So, yea, hopefully the time will come itself.

That's all for now.

Now, the important things to do for me are praying, and keep fighting, keep trying, keep doing, and the most most important is, keep dreaming. But not dreaming as not doing anything and just day-dreaming, no. Keep dreaming to the furthest extent I could do. Because from dreaming, I could start hoping. From hoping, I could start thinking the possibilities. After that, I'll start trying then when everything is becoming much clearer, I'll start doing. I hope I still have strength within me. AMIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment