Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Counting Down to July

It's still 30 of June.

After passing 00.00 on my laptop's clock, I'd like to make a July wishes.

5 minutes left....,
4 minutes....,
3....,
2...,
1..,
0.

Ok, Happy New Month! *freak*

Gue terinspirasi bikin July wishes juga gara2 liat tweet kakak kelas gue. Hm, I don't want to wish so many. Some of them:

- Have new fabulous classmates, no matter who. To entertain my last year in high school :'''''''''''''''''')
- Have an amazing trip to Pulau Seribu with Pramuka later.
- Schoolympic & Akoforsi go successfully!!
- Can study harder
- Make my dad's birthday special :)
- Be a better person.

Amin, Amin, Amin, Ya Rabbal Alamin ^^

Goodbye June 2010. You have given me a lot of pleasures and miseries :) It is not that June is so special. It is just I'm in the mood to blog this, and, maybe because I have a real wish for this July.

"A goal that is not written, is only a wish."-Sean Covey, 7 Habits
but it is my wish and I wrote it -,- oh wtv.

Oke deh babay :*

No comments:

Post a Comment