Monday, June 28, 2010

My Charming Guys List

These are guys that are charming in my opinion :3

1. Jake Gyllenhaal



First time I knew him was in his big screen movie, 'Prince of Persia'. He was stunning. He was adorable. He amazes me. He is..charming. Right after I came out from the theatre room, I screamed his name. I screamed how he was acting. I somehow kinda feel familiar with his face, and I'm still wondering until my friend said he somekind looks like Kevin Aprilio. keyboardist of the Viera.


See? They are look a like are they not?

I love jake because of his, bad boy face actually. And after I searched for his pictures in Google, I think he IS really a bad boy -,-

2. Hugh Laurie



He is old? Okay he is old. So what? He is 51. But I really admire him. I admire him as Dr. Gregory House, actually. I don't know his actual personality.

I love his ignorance, his joke, his sarcasm, his idea, his cleverness, connecting to me, loving Biology. I love the way he easily makes an assumption about illness or something and anything. His criticism and sarcasm is like someone I know. And I like it.

He is also physically not bad. He is great :)

3. Joachim Loew




He is the new coach of national soccer team of Germany. I first noticed his charm in the first match of Germany in this year World Cup. I feel like I have ever seen him somewhere, but I forgot where. The only thing I noticed next was that, he is cool :) I don't know much about him, I just love it when the camera shoot at him so I can see that he is there woohoo (gak segitunya juga sih, lebay -_-, I'm too exaggerating)

4. Jim Carey


From long ago until now, Jim Carey never go. Eventhough now he has aged and become not that cute anymore, but his jokes, his dumb face, his fun personality, I will never forget. My favorite of his show is 'Ace Ventura'. And it was playing when I was a kid.

He always looks friendly. I hope his carrier goes as he wants :)

5. Tyce Diorio

Okay, you must have known where did I find this cute guy. 'So You Think You Can Dance', all right. He is a choreographer, especially for Broadway and Contemporary routine. He is cute, tough, serious, hmmm I think he is a bit mean. But I don't know exactly. I just love him lately, and I noticed it because I always happy if I know that he will choreograph something and his face shot. He looks cute and smile :D

6. Oli Pettigrew


For you, AXN watchers! You must have familiar with this face, don't you?
He is.. Oli! :D Host of Sony TV Style Magazine. And he sometimes appears in Animax as well, advertising Sony products. He is cuteeeee, for the first time I saw him. I don't know much about him. I just think he is cute.



Okay, that's all for this list. I don't know, maybe I actually love more than this, I don't know. I don't really care about hot guys, handsome guys. So, I don't remember who else that I called charming. I'll try to update soon if I have more lists. See you! :)

1 comment: