Friday, March 19, 2010

Animals That I Fear Of

Respectively, from the most to the least

(Actually, I was willing to put some pictures of the animals here. But truthfully, I was too scare to even see it and it means that I will always find them on my blog! So I cancelled that will of mine, haha)

1. Leeches and Pacet
2. Maggots
3. Stingray

The Story Behind Them

1. Leeches and Pacet

First time I met leech was in my home, at my backyard. My dad called me and showed me a thumb-sized black slimy leech, moving slowly in front of my dad. At first I was excited to meet that creature. It looked like a snail without its shell. Then my dad asked me to get some salts, and I poured it to that leech's body. Oh, how.."menggelikan" was that. Water, no, slimyslimy slime went out from that creature, and the leech shrank and... Yea, you can imagine that.

When I was around 9/10 me and my friend ever went bicycle around our homes, and then I took a rest for a while. My friend realized something, "What is that?" and pointed to a very thick, black, thing. Twice more than a pen thick. "Seems like a cable wire" I replied. "....Cable? So why is it moving..?". I was shocked. "Hah? Moving? You're joking. It is a ca.... AAAAAH!!!!" then I realized THAT IT WAS REALLY MOVING. I stepped on my pedal right away and riding back home. Until now I still don't know what it is. But imagine, what it could be?

I also have watched a movie called "Dreamcatcher". AND OH MY GODNESS GODNESS. The creature on that movie, a very very big leech, was so, so so so so so so so...scarycreepylalalala. AND IT HAS A TRIANGLE JAWS. I was shocked. It really like a monster. Sumpah gue geli bangeeet. And then I also found a poster of a thriller movie, about leeches. SO MANY LEECHES. And I still remember the poster showed a lady in a bathtub with her body FULL COVERED BY LEECHES. Sucking blood everywhere. Stick and won't let go. Jelly slimy small creature stick on your body.........everywhere.... Terlalu menjijikan dan menggelikan dan aneh dan.. Thank you leeches, you successfully fear me.

But, something that makes me always feel like tickled or something, is that THEY DON'T HAVE ANY FEET AND THEY CAN WALK. no, SLIDE. euywh. So, until now, I just don't fear a leech, but also worms and stuffs. Especially pacet. It has loooong thin slimy small body, and it can move. And I am also scared.

2. Maggots

I was used to find many maggots in my rubbish bins, in front of my house. MANY MAGGOTS. Itu aja udah bikin gue geli banget2an. That was made me so lazy to put any rubbish there. The bin used to have a cover sometimes. So you wouldn't know was there any maggots there or not. And unfortunately, I was too often found many of them in there. It is so disgusting.

Again, IT HAS NO LEGS. IT IS JUST A FAT SMALL BROKEN-WHITE creature. AND IT MOVES. With its "ndut-ndut" motion!!

Someone has ever washed that bins that full of maggots in front of my house!!! And what happened then? Many maggots spread in front of my house. Maybe you don't realize that you have stepped on it. *benyek*

3. Stingray

You know about a myth that a 'durhaka' girl turned out into a stingray fish?

Yeah, do you believe that? I'm scared of stingray because of the video of that myth. The stingray body was really looked like a human body. Like a siluman. I don't know, it is just too scary for me. The stingray seemed to have breasts and ribs. Allahuakbar, Allah Maha Besar. I wasn't believe in that. But the video, and the back sound of Adzan in that video, it really gave me a scary atmosphere.

I could cry, well, not that lebay, but I could be very reactive if I'm given that video again, especially with tha back sound. I will shut my eyes and ears tightly.

That is why I don't like stingray. Pity, huh?


-crayonice

No comments:

Post a Comment