Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today's Tweets Compilation


Today was a suck start

When I am about to love you more, you push me back

I feel that my feeling has never been clear

I feel the love that you give to me

But why, you have to make me feel your hatred also

I do not want to cry upon you. I know, I don't have to

I hope you really understand me when you say you do

I really want to believe you

"What started out as friendship, has grown stronger." - Can't Fight This Feeling

"Something I can not change, but 'till I try I'll never know." - Defying Gravity

I believe you won't bring me down.., dear

I really love you, you know

If only you really understand me

Feels like I want to scream to the world

For addition,

I really hope you really understand me

Be mature

Be considerable

Be understandable

Because I know you love me too

Do not you, dear?


-crayonice

No comments:

Post a Comment